We deliver global Investor One on Ones and Investment Outlook Speakers and event production and management services.
Principals, Geoff Marcus (founder of Alpha Metrix and Context Investor One on Ones) and Victor Park(founder of the Third Thursday Socials, www.AlternativeAssetSummit.com and co-Founder of www.SaltConference.com) have partnered to bring the industry the unique collaborative community of Friends and Friends of Friends combined with superior industry customized Investor One on Ones programming in striving to bring to you the larges as well as highest quality events in the industry.
Operating out of New York, every year Messrs. Marcus and Park collectively touch, liaise and work with over 10,000 industry participants across 75 events ranging in size from 10 person family office networking cocktails, to 400 attendees at our global Third Thursday Socials to 1000+ at flagship InvestorOneOnOnes.com events.
Alternative Asset Events is the event production company that can help you create, design, develop and manage all or part of your own private conference and/or client events. With our global reach and prequalified contacts of Institutional Investors, we can help you produce a higher quality event in a more time and cost effective manner than most other alternatives . And our level of involvement is fully customizable and tailored to your needs and budget.
Our approach, investor outreach and technological platform application is entirely customized to your needs and budget.
Either way we will work closely in partnership with you to provide you the resources that will leave you, your clients, staff and delegates with outreach, branding and streamlined event results well beyond your time and/or financial commitment could generate otherwise.
Our tailor made solutions include Destination and Venue discovery and contracting as we draw on our extensive knowledge base and experience in logistics and contract negotiations
- Budget control – full negotiation using our large buying power
- Program design – to make maximum use of time at destination
- Risk assessment – with support from local event management consultants
- Delegate registration and database management – using the hedge fund industry’s only customized technological platform
- Group Travel Logistics – including international aircraft and Eurostar charters
- Social and partners programs –ranging from teambuilding events to escorted tours and entertainment.
- Administration and reporting – with daily disclosure of progress and budget compliance
- Production and Audio-Visual – from equipment hire to large scale presentations.
- On-site staffing and management – experienced well trained team
- Full event analysis and satisfaction surveys – evaluate the return on investment from your attendees
- Payments and reconciliation – deposits, cash flow and management of expenses
Please be advised of The University Club’s dress code which is in effect at all times. Male members and guests are required to wear jackets, dress shirts and ties. Female members and guests are required to wear clothing meeting similar standards: tailored clothing that otherwise conforms to this rule including suits, dresses and skirts or tailored trousers with dress shirts, blouses or sweaters. Jeans, corduroy, shorts, capris, denim, sneakers, flip flops and other such casual sportswear are not considered appropriate attire.
Overnight accommodations are available in our 97 elegantly appointed guest-rooms, including 17 Junior Suites and 8 One-Bedroom-Suites. For individual reservations, or for a block of rooms, call our Front Office Manager Lars Dewenter at 212-572-3454, or email him at email@example.com
Cellular phones and personal digital assistants must remain silent and may not be used in public areas of the Clubhouse. Cell phones and PDAs may be used in the telephone booths throughout the Clubhouse
THE UNIVERSITY CLUB OF NEW YORK
One West 54th Street (at 5th Avenue)
New York, NY 10019
Phone: +1 212-247-2100